Chateau St John
We are a responsible breeder with a determined passion for raising healthy, happy, affectionate, and intelligent White English Labrador Retrievers. As a GoodDog breeder, our AKC registered Labrador Retrievers undergo rigorous health testing, including a full panel DNA screening through Embark DNA.
A Good Lab Life
Our Labradors enjoy a healthy and happy life on 3 lush acres with their very own river running through it. When you meet our pups, their health and happiness will be self evident.
A+ Breeding Standards
Our Labrador Retrievers undergo rigorous health testing, including a full panel DNA screening through Embark DNA. We do not inbreed or line breed our dogs, which dramatically reduces your puppy's chance of inheriting serious genetic defects
Lifetime Breeder Support
We are committed to you and your puppy for the life of your puppy should you or the puppy ever need anything. We cherish each and every puppy that we place, and we will always be there for them whenever they need us.
We offer a genetic health guarantee so you can be confident in your puppy's health. DNA testing is performed on all of our breeding pairs to help ensure the health and longevity of our puppies.
Purchasing A Puppy – The Process
Our primary goal when placing a puppy with a qualified family, is to ensure that the personality of the puppy is a good fit for the personality and lifestyle of the family.
1. Call/contact us so we can get to know you and you can get to know us and our pups and to see if it’s a good match.
2. Together, we will plan for an upcoming litter where you will be placed on a preferred reservation list (no deposit required at this time).
3. Once the litter is born, we will begin accepting deposits ($500).
4. At around 7 weeks old, we will begin the matchmaking process between puppies and families.
5. At 8-10 weeks old, the pups will be ready to go to their forever homes with their new forever families.